The Wall-mounted adhesive (chemical-free) glue trap is an ideal solution for narrow hallways and kitchens where space and crowding may be a pertinent issue.
- Quickly attracts and captures insects to the ultraviolet light emitted on a replaceable adhesive board
- Uses one 9” x 16” and one 3” x 19” glue boards
- 24-hour, non-chemical trapping
- Easy flip open lid for quick servicing
- Utilizes energy-efficient U.V. insect lamps (2 – 15 watts)
These units are plenty powerful (30 watts) yet with only 3 inches of depth, can be mounted in virtually any kitchen or hallway without causing throwing off the balance of the room or looking out of place. Additionally, the 1500 square feet of coverage are plenty for virtually any size kitchen.
Replacing the glue board is a matter of seconds with the ergonomic hinged design and the lamps last a long time and are also a breeze to switch out. As with other wall-mounted units for indoor use, the ideal placement is between 5 and 6 feet from the floor.
If you are running low on glue boards, you can find them here:
Not sure which heavy-duty UV fly trap is right for your application? Give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.