ILT 2400 Radiometer - The most advanced compact handheld radiometer. Lightweight, accurate, durable, with the ability to measure speeds up to 100 microseconds and wavelengths from 250 to 450 nm.
ILT 2400 is a Radiometer composed of 2 part. One part is the Optometer, and the other part is the light meter. For the light meter you can choose between the RAMP and the XSD.
The RAMP is ideal for any UV light measurement in confined spaces.
The XSD provides the same accuracy with UV light measurements, but it also gives the best calibrated measurements for UV LEDs.
This device is the most advanced hand held radiometer currently in the market. It's software allows you to record a peak as brief as 100μS, and it lets you store up to 16 readings per second. Allows direct reading in the appropriate unit of measure including: lux, foot-candles, candela, lumens, watts, W/cm2, cd/m2, foot-lamberts, nits.
The ILT 2400 is a radiometer of research quality, at a handheld price. It is compact and ergonomic, and has an easy-to-use touchscreen.
Included in the purchase:
- 1 ILT 2400 Optometer
- 1 Sensor of choice (RAMP, XSD, or Waterproof)
- General Purpose Light Measurements
- Audience Scanning Laser Safety
- Photoresist - lithography
- Optical Radiation Hazard
- Optical Radiation Hazard
- PPF & PPFD Plant Studies
- Meter & Sensors with NIST Traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Rechargeable 8-hour battery
- 4.3" touchscreen display
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- 8 Decade dynamic range of optical analysis
- meter and sensors with NIST traceable ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Auto-ranging with Smart Averaging
- Measures speeds up to 100μS
- Made in USA
- Size: 1 3/5 " H x 3" W x 6" L (40.6 x 76.2 x 152.4 mm)
- Screen: 4.3" (109.2 mm) VGA touch screen with color display
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Operating Temperature: 0-40o C (32-104o F)
- USB: Micro (data download), Mini (charging and data logging)
- Detector/Sensor Connector: 15 pin
- Measurement Range: 50 pA (picoampere) - 1mA (milliampere)
- Bias: 5 V reverse bias
- Ranging and Averaging: Automatic
- PC Software: DataLight II
- CE certified: No RF noise
This probe is designed to take spot irradiance measurements in confined or harsh environments.
It is resistant, easy to maneuver, and provide the best reading possible of otherwise inaccessible areas.
The RAMP prove can measure wavelengths from 250-400 nm with high accuracy, which makes it the ideal probe for any type of UV light measurement in tight spaces.
- Fiber Dimensions: 3/8" diameter x 12" L (9.5 x 304.8 mm)
- Head Dimensions: .85" L x .46" W x .47" H (21.6 x 11.7 x 12 mm)
- Spectral Range: 250-400 nm
- Dynamic Range: 5e-7 to 1e+2 W/cm²
CAUTION: Risk of heat damage, do not exceed 300o C (572o F)
This measuring puck is the ideal system for taking calibrated measurements of UV LEDs.
The XSD puck provides a near flat response over 350-410 nm. It is the best system to compare a variety of UV LEDs without having to modify your readouts due to changes in sensor sensitivity. These reading are possible thanks to a flattening filter and quartz diffuser, which offer the more uniform response in those key wavelength regions.
This system provides the same accuracy as the RAMP for other UV light sources as well.
- Dimensions: .59" thickness x 1.7" diameter (15 x 42 mm)
- Spectral Range: 275-450 nm
- Dynamic Range: 5e-8 to 8e-1 W/cm2 (7e-8 to 1 W/cm2 with 7mm aperture)
Every underwater detector is pressure tested to 40 meters depth (60 psi). The 'W' quartz diffuser is required to withstand the pressures of underwater use. Filters are optional, with O-ring seals between all filter rings. Standard SUD detectors come on a 100 foot long, water-blocked cable (Polypropylene reinforced cables up to 600 feet available). The anodized aluminum components provide excellent corrosion resistance to salt water, for all-weather durability.
|Data sheet||Operating Tips||User Manual|
Any questions about his item, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at email@example.com!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.