Light UV Cure Adhesive 23692 1 Liter Bottle
The Loctite 3103 Flexible Light Cure Adhesive - Part # 23692 - 1 Liter Bottle is a single component, thixotropic, acrylic, flexible, low modulus, medium viscosity, UV/visible light cure adhesive that helps in rapid curing. This adhesive forms a flexible and transparent bond when exposed to ultraviolet radiation and/or visible light of sufficient intensity. The adhesive reduces stress cracking on plastics and also cures with the help of UV blocked and tinted substrates.
The adhesive works well for a wide variety of substrates, which includes plastic, glass, ceramic and metals. It also works well for sealing, gap filling and potting.
When to use the adhesive:
Typically for bonding polycarbonate to itself, while not inducing stress cracking under typical molded stress levels
- Mainly used for stress-sensitive plastics
- Thixotropic to reduce adhesive migration
- Service temperature up to 140 degrees C
- Color/Appearance: Transparent to Slightly Hazy
- 1 Or 2 Part: 1
- Base Chemistry: Acrylic
- Viscosity Cp: 10,000
- Cure Time: <20 seconds
- Dot Specifications: DOT: Combustible Liquid, UN1993 (More than 450 Lt)
- Shear Strength PSI: 1,600
- Volume Resistivity: 8.9 X 10(14)
- Tensile Strength: 2,500
- Durometer/Hardness: 51 D
- Dielectric Strength: 24 kV/mm
- Specific Gravity: 1.13
- Elongation: 260%
- Flash Point: >197 degrees F
Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.