Spectral measurement ranges:
Total Range: 280-405nm
LED Range: 320-395nm
Intensity dose range:
5 mW/cm sq. to 20 W/cm sq.
Temperature Range: 10 - 50 Degrees Celsius
Accuracy: Typically better than 6%
NIST Traceable Calibration
Recommended Calibration: Once per 12 months (after unit is put into service)
The Loctite UV A/B Radiometer Dosimeter is an industry first for measurement of Light Sources and LED Light Curing devices that emit in the UVA and UVB wavelengths. The flat response curve makes this Radiometer uniquely qualified to measure narrow band wavelengths of LED Light Curing devices. The Radiometer Dosimeter can also be used with Curing Chambers, Conveyors, and Flood lamps. This unit combines the all-in-one exposure, intensity measurement, and profile memory capability into one device.Product Features:
- Solid-state detector and ultra-stable amplifier technology to give lower noise, greater speed, and higher accuracy.
- Digital display of peak intensity and total exposure.
- Graphical display of intensity vs. time.
- Baseline profile reference plot allows on-the-spot comparison of the current performance of the curing unit with the base line.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with charger included.
Radiometer Dosimeter includes:
- Instruction Sheet
- AC Charger Adapter
- Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
RoHS Compliance Status: Compliant
Sample Test - Irradiance vs. Time:
Loctite Radiometer Dosimeter LED, UVA and UVB Light - Product Description Sheet (PDF)
Loctite Radiometer Dosimeter LED, UVA and UVB Light - Equipment Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- All Loctite trademarks and logos are property of Henkel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, Loctite Radiometer - UV Intensity and Dosage is only a meter or this device emits UV and UVB lights? Thank you Regards Vijay
Vijay, this device is only a meter and does not emit UV-A or UV-B light. However, this radiometer can measure lamps at these specific wavelengths.