The Pocket UVC Dosimeter is the most suitable and cost-effective option to have more precision about the dosage of UVC emitted by UVC sanitizers. This device provides convenient and accurate confirmation of UVC ultraviolet light dose. Slightly smaller than an Oreo® cookie, it easily fits in a pocket and operates continuously for five years on a coin cell.
Unlike single-use color-changing dose cards and dots, the Pocket UVC Ultraviolet Light Dosimeter provides clear confirmation of UVC dose. Pushing the button lights one of five blue LEDs to indicate which UVC dose level has been reached. The dosimeter always displays the last dose by automatically restarting dose accumulation if no UVC has been detected for more than one hour.
Long-term accuracy is assured by factory calibration at 253.7nm using a NIST-traceable reference power meter.
- Comprehensive Dose Thresholds: Sets a new standard by providing confirmation for 10 precise dose thresholds, making it the ideal companion for applications that require precise UVC light exposure. The thresholds are as follows: 5 – 10 – 15 – 25 – 35 – 50 – 75 – 100 – 250 – 1,000 mJ/cm2.
- Intuitive LED Lights: Equipped with intuitive LED lights that simplify the dose confirmation process. The LEDs indicate different dose ranges, ensuring that you can quickly assess the UVC exposure level:
- A single lit LED indicates the printed mJ/cm2 value.
- A flashing "10" indicates a dose greater than or equal to 5 mJ/cm2.
- 10 and 25 lit LEDs indicate a dose greater than or equal to 15 mJ/cm2.
- 25 and 50 lit LEDs indicate a dose greater than or equal to 35 mJ/cm2.
- 50 and 100 lit LEDs indicate a dose greater than or equal to 75 mJ/cm2.
- 100 and 1,000 lit LEDs indicate a dose greater than or equal to 250 mJ/cm2.
- NIST-Traceable Accuracy: Trust in the precision, as it is NIST-Traceable and calibrated at 253.7nm. This ensures that you can rely on accurate measurements for your UVC light exposure.
- Versatile Sensing Orientations: It is designed for convenience and adaptability. It can be placed upright or on its back, allowing for various sensing orientations to suit your specific needs.
- Long-Lasting Performance: With an internal coin cell, ensures an impressive five years of continuous operation.
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.