The Pocket UVC Dosimeter is the most suitable and cost-effective option to have more precision about the dosage of UVC emitted by UVC sanitizers. This device provides convenient and accurate confirmation of UVC ultraviolet light dose. Slightly smaller than an Oreo® cookie, it easily fits in a pocket and operates continuously for five years on a coin cell.
Unlike single-use color-changing dose cards and dots, the Pocket UVC Ultraviolet Light Dosimeter provides clear confirmation of UVC dose. Pushing the button lights one of five blue LEDs to indicate which UVC dose level has been reached. The dosimeter always displays the last dose by automatically restarting dose accumulation if no UVC has been detected for more than one hour.
Long-term accuracy is assured by factory calibration at 253.7nm using a NIST-traceable reference power meter.
- UVC Measurement Wavelength: 253.7nm calibration point
- UVC Dose Thresholds: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100mJ/cm2 (dose reset by holding button)
- UVC Dose Threshold Accuracy: ±4% ±1mJ/cm2 (NIST-traceable calibration meter) Over 0°C to 50°C operating temperature range
- UVC Power Dynamic Range: 4µW/cm2 to 40mW/cm2 (10,000 : 1 dynamic range)
- Sensor Field of View: 110° (±55°) cone above UVC sensor
- Cosine Correction Excellent: cosine correction within field of view
- Auto-reset Function: Dosimeter automatically restarts dose accumulation if no UVC has been detected for more than one hour
- Battery Life: Approximately five years from a single CR2032 coin cell
- Dosimeter Dimensions: 39.6mm diameter x 10.6mm thick 1.56 in diameter x 0.42 in thick
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.