Prevent your water from getting contaminated with impurities such as sediment, debris, rust, calcium, and sand granules with the SimPure Whole House Spin Down Sediment Filter. By removing all contaminants with this flushable and reusable filter system, your home and family will enjoy cleaner drinking and cooking water.
- Efficient protection against harmful particles found in City or Well water
- 100% SAFE MATERIAL - Certified by NSF and SGS - BPA FREE
- 40 Micron food-grade stainless steel mesh filter reduces and captures particles larger the 40μm
- Withstands a burst pressure of more than 725 psi (5Mpa)
- Flexible installation connections
- Reusable Sediment Water Filter (Including 40μm and 200μm Filter Mesh)
- Includes an extra 200μm filter element
With the SimPure Whole House Spin Down Sediment Filter, you will protect your home's plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom fixtures from damaging particles found in City or Well water. The 40 Micron food-grade stainless steel mesh filter can capture particles larger the 40μm and prevent clogging faucets, showerheads, water appliances such as water heaters, washing machines, and water purifiers. The transparent screen filter bowl has excellent anti-freezing and water hammer resistant capabilities. The valve head is made of high-quality brass. The 40μm filter it's best suited for use on Municipal (tap) or City water. If you want a Well or Lake feedwater application, you can replace it with the 200μm filter element. If not, 40μm filter will require more frequent flushing to remove the build-up of particles due to its fine filter mesh.
Whole House Water Filter is supplied with 1" Male NPT, 3/4" Female NPT, and 3/4" Male NPT. It is suitable for any threaded connector with 1" Female NPT or 3/4" Male NPT or 3/4" Female NPT. (The threaded connector is not included in the package, it needs to be purchased separately according to the specifications of the copper/PEX/CPVC water pipe).
- Size: 12 Piece Set
- Material: Stainless Steel, Brass
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.7 x 2.6 x 8.3 inches
- Weight: 2.14 Pounds
- External Testing Certification: SGS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.