Total-Cure Wide Array 4 Lamp UV System - 14" x 14" UV Surface Coverage
Made for: SPDI UV
The Total-Cure 4 lamp wide array UV delivery system operating at 100 WPI is a benchmark method of delivering UV energy in the UV-A region with peak UV outputs at 365nm. This system can also provide wavelengths between 390nm to 410nm with a simple lamp change out. This UV system is manufactured by SPDI, a trusted manufacturer of custom UV curing systems. This high performance wide array UV cure system is easy to operate in either a stand-alone format or integrated into production equipment. The equipment has high and low selectivity for applications requiring flexibility (in their UV source).Features:
- High/low power output 4 lamp irradiator
- Non-shuttered irradiator (silver brush finish aluminum) with 14 inch arc length UV lamp and 15' of cable power supply
- Fixed wide array energy delivery UV reflector with 98% reflectivity and electronically brightened for enhanced UV-A spectral bandwidth
- User-friendly, pre-determined terminal points for easy control integration into your equipment
- Turn-key system with dry contact control signals
- Power supply with control for stand-alone or integrated functionality
- Operates mercury 365nm and metal 390nm UV output type lamps
- 220 VAC / 60Hz single phase (estimated 30 amp)
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- Creating Photo-initiated Reactions for Lab Use
When ordering this product, you must use Oversized Heavy LTL Freight as your shipping method. Freight cost is for the Continental United States only. Other areas may require additional freight charges.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.