Ultraviolet Curing Lamp for electronics repair
Ultraviolet curing lamp to dry glue and resins used in circuit boards for computer and phone electronics repair.
This lamp is powerful and effective enough to be used in the repair of computer and cellphone electronics. Use it to cure glues used on circuit boards on any and all electrical components.
You can also use this lamp to cure and dry glues for
- 3D printers
- hobby work (model cars, plans and cars or pottery)
- Fish hooks
- Long Power Cord: The curing lamp has a cord of about 3 foot cord (1 meter) in length. This means you'll have enough leeway to maneuver the lamp to create as many exposure angles as you need to.
- Lightweight: the lamp head itself is incredibly light, just 3.8 ounces! So you won't at all strain yourself as you use it
- Size: 5.12" x 3.94" x 1.97"
- Power: 30 V; 10 W
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Weight: 3.8 ounces (107 g)
Need help? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (561) 243-8442 if you have questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.