UVA Irradiation Meter
Make sure your UVA Systems are working correctly with the UVA Irradiation System, designed for easy use and most regular environments, this irradiation meter helps you know if your work is efficiently done.
Measure the work of your systems and document it to know their working life state, save time and money and eradicate guessing work while operating!
- Easy to use, saves time and capacitation
- Peak wavelength of 365nm makes it versatile and capable of measuring most UVA Systems
- 0.2 Seconds of time response make this one of the fastest meters available
- Small in size makes it easy and light to carry around to any workspace
- Wavelength Range: λ: (320～400)nm
- Peak Wavelength: λP: 365nm
- Irradiance Measurement Range: (1～65000)μW/cm²
- Minimum Resolution Unit: 1μW/cm²
- UV Out-of-band Stray Light: <0.02%
- Relative Indication Error: ±10% (relative to NIM standard)
- Angle Response Characteristics: ± 5% (α ≤ 10 °)
- Linearity Error: ± 1%
- Fatigue Characteristics: attenuation less than 2%
- Zero Value Error: ±1% of full scale
- Response Time: 0.2 seconds
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature (0~40) °C
- Humidity <85% RH
- Size: 160x78x43(mm)
- Weight: 0.2kg / 0.4lbs.
- Battery: 6F22 type 9V laminated battery
- Machine Power Consumption: <0.1VA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.