Waterborne/UV Finish - Satin Topcoat - UV Cure Hardwood Floor - 5 Gallons
Compatible with: Green Light Technologies
Get your project done in HOURS, not DAYS.
This Waterborne/UV curable satin topcoat adds to the depth and beauty of wood flooring and makes the finisher competitive, while allowing profitability. It is easy to apply the self-sealing topcoat and the instant curing allows for increased productivity, less error and your customers can leave in the morning to return the same day with NO solvent smells and furniture back in place.
This hybrid technology allows surface build similar to a conventional lacquer appearance but with the chemical and physical resistance that only UV cured coatings can provide. The finish achieved with UV curable coatings is simply beautiful and the physical properties are exceptional in durability and resistance to abrasion, water and chemicals that are superior to conventional coatings. The water content must be evaporated followed by UV curing.Waterborne UV Cure Sealer Topcoat MSDS (PDF)
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of container
- No VOC's, No Solvent Smells and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion and wearing than out-dated conventional finishing products
UV Cure Process: Hardwood Floor Refinishing Techniques:
UV Cure for Wood Floor Refinishing:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.