Build your own UV-C sterilization system for horticulture, food production, medical disinfection, or industrial sterilization!
We know that everyone has a different need for UV-C irradiation. Numerous industries in the US, Canada, and the European Union are embracing the safe and effective sterilization that Ultraviolet rays in the UV-C spectrum can provide. UV-C disinfection is chemical free so not only will the GermAwayUV systems eliminate the parasitic microbial agents on the surfaces, plants, or food products but it will do so without risking infecting the consumer with potentially harmful chemicals.
Additionally, not only is UV-C disinfection chemical free, but it is not susceptible to the adaptation of microorganisms. If you use a harsh chemical sanitizer or fungicide this year with some success, you are not guaranteed that success in the coming years. UV-C will work the same on any strain because microscopic systems have shown a near total inability to evolve resistance to it (this is in large part because the earth's atmosphere blocks UV-C rays so organisms have not had millennia to adapt to it)
This Modular system has the same capacity as the GermAwayUV Xtreme 55 Watt Sanitizers but you can build your system to be as big or as small as you want it. Simply, request a quote and we will reach out to you within 1 business day. You can include as many light panels as you would like and even the appropriate timer to include in the control system. We will walk you through the steps in a matter of minutes!Spectral Output (PDF)
Features & Benefits:
- Modular: cover an entire arena, or a small set up. Get exactly what you need for your application.
- Timer included: no need to worry about turning the system on and off as needed and risk forgetting to do it one time. Set the programmable timer for your ideal irradiation cycle and leave your worries behind.
- Safe: All bulbs are coated with shatterproof sleeves that allow the transmission of UV light. Even if you accidentally break the bulbs, there is no risk of any glass or quartz falling into your production facility.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and molds in half of the time
- UV application disinfects surfaces without chemicals, offering a safe, simple, and cost-effective solution
- Portable & Easy to Use: Just plug in and mount the UV device over contaminated surfaces
- Long Service Life: UV Lamp is rated for up to 10,000 hours
- UV Lamp includes FEP safety-approved shatterproof coating, which is IEC61549 compliant
- Electronically Brightened Reflectors for increased UV-C efficiency and output
- Commercial Grade Fixture with high-impact powder coating
- Solid State Electronic Ballast for low energy use, reliability, and operational safety
- Philips Sterilamp® Bulb that produces zero ozone
How do I know it is actually working?!
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Xtreme 55 Watt Mountable UV-C Sanitizer is actually working. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UV-C provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UV-C Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UV-C Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and run the system for the amount of time you plan to use for full disinfection. After running the unit for a cycle the yellow strip on the card should change from a bright yellow to a light green. If there is no color change then you need to either slow down the rate at which you disinfect or place the substrate closer to the mountable unit.
Specifications for each Light:
- UV Disinfection Area: See Dosage Calculator Below
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz
- Usage: Plug and play supply hub
- Wattage: 55W
- Lamp Length: 21.06" (535mm)
- Lamp Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours or 1 year
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- UV Intensity: 168 uW/cm² @ 1m per lamp - single lamp system
- Dimensions: 22" x 5.1" x 4"GermAwayU
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the GermawayUV sterilizer be used to 'clean' fresh meat before or after packaging?
We have a lot of users in the food packaging industry. Please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.977.7292 and we'll help you with the specifics. Have a great day!
IMPORTANT: Please note, the only thing you should do on this page is manually sort this collection (if that is how you want it to display).
Making any changes to the tags, conditions or visibility of this smart collection from this screen will result in errors and a broken product finder. If you want to change the results of this product finder,you must do it through the Guidelines admin.