The 150x150mm Small LED UV Curing Oven is a high-performance UV LED surface light-curing system that consists of an oven, UV LED irradiation head and the corresponding connecting wires.
The irradiation head is a UV LED system integrated with imported high-quality UV LEDs. The wavelengths available for this curing system are 365/385/395/405nm and its curing area is 150x150nm. The forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods. This curing oven supported external signal input and triggering making it suitable for semi-automatic or fully automatic production lines.
- Available 365/385/395/405nm wavelength are suitable for curing most UV products, adapting to the job at hand
- Cold light source makes it suitable for any heat-sensitive material
- Ready for immediate use, maximum light intensity can be reached in an instant
- Easy to control and power saving
- Forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods
- Mercury-free and ozone-free
- Electronics: Micro speakers, motors, cameras, lenses, displays, PCBA, etc.
- Medical instruments
- Research institutes
- Wavelength: 395nm*
- Electric power: 363W
- Curing area(mm): 150x150
- Optic power: 1168mW/cm²
- Curing cavity size(mm): 160x190x130
- Dimensions(mm): 381.7x275x302
- Cooling method: Fan cooling
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
* Current available specifications apply only to the 365nm option
If you have questions about this or any of our UV Chambers & Ovens, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.