The 1600x27mm UV LED Curing Conveyor with Water Cooling is a curing machine with integrated water cooling and a conveyor belt designed for semi or fully-automatic production lines with a UV LED Array available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm.
- The integrated water cooling system ensures your conveyor works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- Photoelectric conversation rate and concentrated energy output make it energy saving
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- Extra durable conveyor belt
- PLC Control mode makes it user friendly and quick to use
- Integrated wheels make it easy to transport and relocate
- Green-friendly, produces no ozone
This curing system consists of a control system, a high-intensity UV LED Irradiation head and a conveyor belt. Its forced water cooling dissipates heat, making your system last longer giving it a more cost-effective useful life. The effective curing area of this system is 1600x27mm.
The 1600x27mm UV LED Array for this conveyor can be bought separately, the range of wavelengths offered ensures you find the ideal device for the UV Material at hand. This system takes no time to start up and efficiently cures your products without heating up, protecting the composition of the materials at hand to get better results.
This UV LED Conveyor supports external signal input and triggering which makes it ideal for automatic or semi-automatic production lines.
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
- Power Wiring: 220V or 480V 60Hz
- Optic power: 7500mW/cm²
- Curing area: 1600x27mm
- Cooling method: Water Cooling
- Conveyor Belt Width: 1600mm
- UV light intensity adjustable: 1% -100%
- Adjustable belt speed
- Effective Irradiation Width: can be customized
- Cooling Method: water cooling
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.