The 200x100mm LED UV Curing Chamber Oven is a high-performance UV LED surface light-curing system that consists of an oven that adopts a box structure with a built-in UV LED curing light and a controller.
The irradiation head is a UV LED system integrated with imported high-quality UV LEDs. The wavelengths available for this curing system are 365/385/395/405nm and its curing area is 200x100mm. The forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods. This curing oven supports external signal input and triggering making it suitable for semi-automatic or fully automatic production lines.
- Available 365/385/395/405nm wavelength are suitable for curing most UV curable materials, adapting to the job at hand
- Cold light source makes it suitable for any heat-sensitive material
- Ready for immediate use, maximum light intensity can be reached in an instant
- Easy to control and power saving
- Forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods of time
- Mercury-free and ozone-free
- 2-year warranty*
*warranty extends only to the product cost or reposition
- Electronics: Micro speakers, motors, cameras, lenses, displays, PCBA, etc.
- Medical instruments
- Research institutes
- Wavelength: 365nm*
- Electric power: 1152W
- UV Intensity: 4000mW/cm²
- Curing area: 200x100mm
- Cooling method: Fan cooling
Input Voltage: 220VAC/120VAC 50hz/60hz (please specify your required input voltage upon placing your order).
* Current available specifications apply only to the 365nm option
Technical Data Sheet:
If you have questions about this or any of our UV Chambers & Ovens, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.