The 350x30mm UV LED Curing Conveyor with Water Cooling for Flexo Printing and Offset Printing is a curing machine with integrated water cooling and a conveyor belt designed for semi or fully automatic production lines with a UV LED Array available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm.
- The integrated water cooling system ensures your conveyor works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- Photoelectric conversation rate and concentrated energy output make it energy saving
- Designed for Flexo Printing and Offset Printing
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- Extra durable conveyor belt
- PLC Control mode makes it user friendly and quick to use
- Fast and easy to install, user friendly
- Integrated wheels make it easy to transport and relocate
- Green friendly, produces no ozone
This curing system consists of a control system, a high-intensity UV LED Irradiation head and conveyor belt. Its forced water cooling dissipates heat, making your system last longer giving it a more cost-effective useful life. The effective curing area of this system is 350x30mm.
This UV LED Conveyor supports external signal input and triggering which makes it ideal for automatic or semi-automatic production lines such as Flexo Printing and Offset Printing.
The array of wavelengths offered ensure you find the ideal device for the UV Material at hand, this system takes no time to start up and is ensured to cure your products without heating up, protecting the composition of the materials at hand to get better results more efficiently.
With adjustable power designed to save up to a ratio of ≥1:6, this device produces no ozone, no deep UV irradiation and no mercury, making it a safer and more environmentally friendly light source.
UV LED Irradiation Head
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
Optic power: 20W/cm²
- Curing area: 350x30mm
- Cooling method: Water Cooling
- Dimension: L390 * W80 * H54mm
- Recommended height of irradiation: 5-100mm
- Speed of conveyor: 0-55m/min adjustable
- Whole machine size: L1500 * W526 * H620mm
- Intensity adjustable from 0-100%
- Infrared sensor control, work model optional
- Panel display, touch operation, real-time
- Monitoring of head of the working state
- Temperature monitoring
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.