The 560x20mm UV LED Array with Integrated Water Cooling is a system designed to fit UV LED Conveyors, consisting of a controller and UV LED Irradiation head, this device is available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm.
- The integrated water cooling system ensures your array works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- No preheating time needed, reach maximum light intensity instantly
- Power efficient and easy to install, use and control
- Eco-friendly, produces no ozone or mercury
- Lampshade protection makes it safer for workers
- Supports external signal input and triggering which makes it ideal for automatic or semi-automatic production lines
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
- Optic Power: 8400mW/cm2
- Effective Curing Area: 560x20mm
- Electric Power: 1488W
- Input Voltage: 110VAC 60Hz
- Cooling Method: Water Cooling
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. We would love to help you with your UV LED curing Array. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.