The 600x250mm UV LED Curing Conveyor System is a High-Intensity Curing System available in an array of LED wavelengths that consist of 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm. Designed to effectively cure most UV Curable materials while protecting their composition thanks to its cool light system.
- LED array ensures you find the ideal wavelength for the material at hand
- No preheating time needed
- The integrated air cooling system ensures your conveyor works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- Extra durable conveyor belt speed is completely adjustable
- User friendly and quick to use
- Produces no ozone
- Panel display in real-time with touch operation
- Monitoring of the irradiation head and temperature in real time
- Adjustable intensity helps protecting sensitive materials
- Infrared sensor control with work mode selection ensures your device adjusts to the job at hand
This UV conformal coating curing design consists of a control system, High-Intensity UV LED Irradiation head and a conveyor belt. The UV LED Irradiation Head comes in a variety of wavelengths. The incorporated forced air-cooling dissipates heat, making your system last longer giving it a more cost-effective useful life. The effective curing area of this system is 600x250mm.
This UV LED Conveyor supports external signal input and triggering which makes it ideal for automatic or semi-automatic production lines.
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
- Input Voltage: 220VAC 50HZ
- Optic Power: 500mw / cm2
- Recommended height of irradiation: 5-100mm (Adjustable)
- Curing area: 600x250mm
- Cooling method: air cooling
- Machine Dimensions: L644*W294*H86mm
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.