2 Pin G23 on a Single End - 9 Watt Germicidal Air & Surface Treatment Bulb
- Total Length: 7.4 inches (188mm)
- Arc Length: 4.53 inches (115mm)
- Lamp Quartz Diameter: 12mm Twin Tube
- Operating Current: 17mA
- Lamp Voltage: 60V
- Lamp Wattage: 9 Watts
- Output UVC Watts: 2.3 Watts
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- Glass Type: Non Ozone
- Base Style: 2 pin G23 on a single end
- Base Material: Ceramic
- Rated Life: Up to 10,000 hours
This UVC bulb is a compatible replacement for use with germicidal UV-C system models:AP600, RM-9U-105
American Ultraviolet GML370 UV Light Bulb is 9 watts and 100% compatible with germicidal OEM air & surface disinfection filters, UV sterilizers, and ultraviolet air purifiers.
This UVC bulb is a compatible replacement for use with germicidal UV-C system models:
UVC light technology is used to sterilize, kill, and is a 99.9% proven effective treatment against:
12 month worry free operation and germ sterilizing power. After 12 months of operation, the light may still be visible through the bulb but its germ killing ability quickly diminishes. Remember to wear proper eye, face, and skin protection before exposing yourself to UV light.Drawing of Replacement UVC Bulb Item # 194256 (PDF)
Spectral Output of Germicidal UVC Light Bulbs (PDF)
This replacement germicidal bulb is used for ultraviolet air and surface purification and is well-suited for the applications that require UV-C intensity.Common Applications for use:
- Air Conditioners
- Air Purifiers
- Beverage Services and Processing
- Food Services and Processing
- Heating & Cooling Filters
- HVAC Systems
- Surface Disinfection
*Hg - Lamp contains mercury - manage in accordance with your local disposal laws by visiting: www.lamprecycle.org
This product is a substitute item for old CureUV product item #: 194255, 194257
- *All germicidal UVC light bulbs listed are compatible brand UV products. We do not sell American Ultraviolet brand UVC bulbs. All American Ultraviolet brand names, trademarks, and logos are property of American Ultraviolet.
- Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
American Ultraviolet Part Number:
American Ultraviolet System Model:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.