Replacement UV lamp for Luminor RL-470
This Luminor Blackcomb Replacement Light Bulb is 100% compatible with bulbs used in the Luminor Environmental UV Light Bulb Blackcomb germicidal water treatment and sterilization system, model no RL-290
Effectively Kills 99.9 of harmful Micro-organisms,:Bacteria, viruses, protozoa, Mold and yeast are likely to get targeted by ultraviolet of light, penetrating and destroying their DNA make up. At 15 watts with a rated life span of 10,000 of usage. Suitable for residential water treatment including well water I Surface Water I Municipal Water I Waste water.
- Aqua Flo 40040013
- Aqua Flo GEN 5-3
- Aqua Stream RL-290
- Chandler Systems UV3
- Chandler Systems UVLMP-3
- Hankscraft H2O LPUV-B3S5
- Hankscraft H2O LPUV-L3S5
- Hankscraft H2O LPUV-RL-290
- Luminor Environmental Inc. 140001
- Luminor Environmental Inc. Blackcomb LB4-031
- Luminor Environmental Inc. Blackcomb LB5-031
- Luminor Environmental Inc. Blackcomb LB5-031B
- Luminor Environmental Inc. Blackcomb LB6-031A
- Luminor Environmental Inc. LB4-031
- Luminor Environmental Inc. LB5-031
- Luminor Environmental Inc. LB5-031B
- Luminor Environmental Inc. LB6-031A
- Luminor Environmental Inc. RL-290
- Safeway Water RL-290
- Marmon Water Foodservice RL-290
- Marmon Water Foodservice UV-6B
- US Water Systems 408-USWUV-03
- US Water Systems 409-USWUV-LMP-03
Shatterproof Coating: This bulb is coated with a shatterproof substance. Should you have an accident and break the quartz glass, it will be caught and trapped by the coating, protecting you and anyone else from finding shards of glass in your water.
4 Pin Ceramic Base: this base provides a stable connection to the power supply needed to run the bulb
- Total Length: (290mm)
- Lamp Quartz Diameter: 15mm
- Lamp Wattage: 15 Watts
- Glass Type: Non Ozone
- Base Style: 4 Pin Single Ended, level Luminor Base (B54)
- Base Material: Ceramic
- Rated Life: Up to 10,000 hours
Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment.
Finding replacement parts can be tricky and at times confusing so if there's anything you're not sure about then why not just give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or drop us a line at email@example.com.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.