Ozone Generating GX48VZ Miniature 2 Pin Double Ended - 110 Watt Germicidal Water Treatment Bulb
The Atlantic Ultraviolet 05-1312-R UVC Light Bulb has a total length of 45.28" and an arc length of 37.40". The 110 Watt light bulb is a miniature two pin double ended bulb that has a non-ozone glass type and a ceramic base material. The lamp bulb lasts for up to 10,000 hours and works for the following system models and part numbers:
The light bulb is designed to kill microorganisms such as bacteria, molds, virus, protozoa and yeasts. There are studies which show that a UV water purification system may help in destroying 99.9% of waterborne microorganisms and may provide a safe solution for sterilizing water. This method of treating water is a purely physical process and does not alter the pH, taste or chemistry of water. The UV method of purification is both economical and eco-friendly and is a much better option to chemicals and their byproducts.
This system of water purification enables a safe solution against microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia that are resistant to chlorine. Ultraviolet technology provides peace of mind and keeps you protected from the various water contaminants such as protozoa, yeast, cyst, bacteria and virus.
Select between the authentic Atlantic Ultraviolet lamp or the generic equivalency at the dropdown menu next to the price.
- Total Length: 45.28 inches (1146mm)
- Arc Length: 37.40 inches (950mm)
- Lamp Quartz Diameter: 38mm
- Operating Current: 1.17A
- Lamp Wattage: 110 Watts
- Output UVC Watts: 42 Watts
- Peak UV Output: 185 nm
- Glass Type: Ozone
- Base Style: Miniature Bi-Pin (2 pin) double ended
- Base Material: Ceramic
- Rated Life: Up to 10,000 hours
- Beverage Services and Processing
- Drinking Water
- Food Services and Processing
- Municipal Wastewater
- Pools, Spas, and Water Features
- Well Water
Common Locations for use:
*Hg - Lamp contains mercury - manage in accordance with your local disposal laws by visiting: www.lamprecycle.org
*Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.