The Automatic Elevator L330xW200xH80mm UV LED Curing Conveyor with Air Cooling is a curing machine with an integrated elevator system designed for bottom-up curing with a UV LED Array available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm.
- The integrated air cooling system ensures your conveyor works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- Elevator system makes curing products that need bottom-up curing more efficient and time-saving
- Photoelectric conversation rate and concentrated energy output make it energy saving
- UV LED cold light source ensures your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process
- Extra durable conveyor belt
- PLC Control mode makes it user friendly and quick to use
- Fast and easy to install, user friendly
- Green friendly, produces no ozone
This curing system consists of a control system with an integrated elevator and ahigh-intensity UV LED Irradiation head. Its forced air cooling dissipates heat, making your system last longer giving it a more cost-effective useful life. The effective curing area of this system is L330xW200xH80mm.
The elevator system introduces a new way to cure products that don't usually get correctly cured with the traditional side or bottom LED Panel. Submerging the product in a closed cabin completely equipped with UV LED panels makes the process time-saving and mone-efficient, ensuring your product gets correctly cured in a short span of time.
The array of wavelengths offered ensure you find the ideal device for the UV Material at hand, this system takes no time to start up and is ensured to cure your products without heating up, protecting the composition of the materials at hand to get better results more efficiently.
With adjustable power designed to save up to a ratio of ≥1:6, this device produces no ozone, no deep UV irradiation and no mercury, making it a safer and more environmentally friendly light source.
UV LED Irradiation Head
Available Wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm
Optic power: 800mw/cm2
- Curing area: L330 x W200 x H80mm
- Cooling method: Air Cooling
- Dimension: L260 * W160 * H80mm
- Recommended height of irradiation: 5-100mm
- Whole machine size: L820 * W650 * H2400mm
- Intensity adjustable from 0-100%
- Infrared sensor control, work model optional
- Panel display, touch operation, real-time
- Monitoring of head of the working state
- Temperature monitoring
*Technical Specifications available at the moment apply to the specified wavelengths.
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.