The Accubanker AB4200 MGUV is the newest heavy-duty bank grade money counter. It has a Hopper Capacity of 300 bills, UV an MG counterfeit detection, and variable counting speeds of 1200, 1500, or 1800 bills per minute. It is easy to use, saves time and labor costs, and reduces losses due to human error.
The AB4200 is the newest heavy-duty bank grade money counter designed for any type of business. It was designed to replace the AB4000 after its retirement.
This unit is easy to use, it has front-loading capabilities so the user can read the bills while the machine counts them if desired.
The AB4200 saves time, labor costs, and reduces losses due to human error.
The AB4200 MGUV is equipped with UltraViolet and Magnetic Ink counterfeit detection.
The machine alerts the user with a visual and an audible cue when double bill, suspicions bill size, or chained bills are detected.
* If you are looking for only UV counterfeit detection click here
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Saves time and labor costs
- UL Listed
- Emergency Stop Function
- Hopper Capacity 300 bills
- Suitable for paper and polymer bills
- Variable counting speeds (1200-1500-1800 bills/minute)
- View counts from multiple positions with external display
- Dual voltage permits to work from 110 to 220 Volt
- Hassle-Free THREE YEAR WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.