The CureUV Curable B7-Coating, specially designed for CureUV Curable B7-Sealer for Flooring Application
Our UV-curable coating is incredibly easy to apply, and it works best when used in combination with our CureUV Curable B7-Sealer for Flooring Application as a base coat. For application, we recommend using the roll coat method, which provides a smoother finish in less time. With the roll coat application, you can achieve a professional-looking finish that will last for years to come.
Our UV-curable coating is specially formulated to be used on wood flooring and can be applied to a variety of wood surfaces. It dries quickly, which means you can walk on your newly coated floors in no time. Plus, with its UV resistance, it will maintain its color and finish even after years of use.
Invest in our UV-curable coating for your wood flooring today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing the floors are protected and looking their best.
Features and Benefits:
- Roller coat application provides a smoother finish in less time
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- No VOCs, No Solvent Smells, and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion, and wearing than conventional finishing products
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.