CureUV Curable Coating for Bars and Countertops is a high-performance, UV-curable coating that offers exceptional hardness and scratch resistance, and flexibility. Developed for bars and countertops.
Our coating is near-zero in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), making it a safe and environmentally friendly choice. It exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties when applied to plastic surfaces, resulting in a smooth and even finish.
This topcoat offers very good flexibility in combination with scratch-resistant properties, ensuring long-lasting protection against daily wear and tear. It exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties. Exhibits very good flexibility in combination with scratch-resistant properties.
It is recommended that it be applied by spray.
Size: 1 Gallon
- Offers excellent hardness/scratch resistance and flexibility.
- Near-zero VOCs and HAPs, making it environmentally friendly.
- Exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties.
- A highly crosslinked composition has excellent chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Hard surface.
- UV curable.
- Near zero VOCs and zero HAPs.
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- Guarantees more coverage per gallon
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.