CureUV Curable DurashieldPro-Coating for Wood and Plastic ATV Fenders is a high-performance, UV-curable coating that offers exceptional hardness and scratch resistance, and flexibility. Originally developed for plastic ATV fenders, it can also be used on wood and other plastic surfaces.
Our coating is near-zero in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), making it a safe and environmentally friendly choice. It exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties when applied to plastic surfaces, resulting in a smooth and even finish.
This topcoat offers very good flexibility in combination with scratch-resistant properties, ensuring long-lasting protection against daily wear and tear. It exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties when applied to plastic surfaces. exhibits very good flexibility in combination with scratch-resistant properties.
It is recommended that it be applied by spray.
- Provides a clear, high-gloss finish to plastic and wood surfaces.
- Offers excellent hardness/scratch resistance and flexibility.
- Near-zero VOCs and HAPs, making it environmentally friendly.
- Exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties.
- Plastic surfaces, interior or exterior use specifically used for recreational vehicle body surface applications.
- Other applications require flexible, scratch-resistant properties.
- Hard surface.
- A highly crosslinked composition has excellent chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
- UV curable.
- Near zero VOCs and zero HAPs.
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- Guarantees more coverage per gallon
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.