CureUV Curable Eco-Clear is a Waterborne/UV Curable Hybrid Clear Self-
Sealing Topcoat for Exterior Wooden Applications is our ultimate waterborne/UV curable coating for all your exterior wood applications, including flooring, furniture, cabinets, doors, and more.
Formulated to meet and exceed KCMA specifications, CureUV Eco-Clear offers the highest level of protection against weather, wear, and tear. With its low VOCs and zero HAPs composition, it's a safe and eco-friendly choice for anyone looking to maintain the beauty and longevity of their outdoor wood surfaces.
It dries to a crystal-clear, tack-free finish that is UV-cured for maximum hardness, ensuring superior resistance to fading, chalking, and cracking. Its excellent adhesion properties allow it to bond seamlessly with itself and a variety of waterborne sealers, creating a smooth, durable surface that lasts.
Recommended for spray coating method, CureUV Eco-Clear is easy to apply and provides an even, uniform coverage every time.
- Offers excellent hardness/scratch resistance and flexibility.
- Near-zero VOCs and HAPs, making it environmentally friendly.
- Exhibits exceptional flow and leveling properties.
- Exterior Wood.
- Hard surface.
- A highly crosslinked composition has excellent chemical resistance and abrasion resistance.
- UV curable.
- Near zero VOCs and zero HAPs.
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- Guarantees more coverage per gallon
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.