The CureUV LabShield - UV Curable Coating for Laboratory Countertops and Furniture is a highly chemical-resistant coating designed for laboratory countertops and furniture applications. CureUV LabShield has been rigorously tested and has passed the SEFA (Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association) testing standards, ensuring the highest level of performance and reliability.
CureUV LabShield rollcoat application method makes it easy to apply, even in complex laboratory settings. Simply roll on the coating to create a smooth and uniform surface that will protect your countertops and furniture from a wide range of chemicals and harsh substances.
With CureUV LabShield, you can rest assured that your laboratory surfaces are protected against spills, stains, and corrosion. Whether you're working with acids, bases, solvents, or other hazardous chemicals,
Features and Benefits:
- Roller coat application provides a smoother finish in less time
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- No VOCs, No Solvent Smells, and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion, and wearing than conventional finishing products
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.