The CureUV Seal Coat for Exterior Flooring Applications is specifically designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, providing long-lasting protection against the sun's UV rays, moisture, and abrasion with its durable ceramic formula.
The application process is quick and easy thanks to our roll coat method. Simply apply the CureUV Seal Coat for Exterior Flooring Applications with a roller and let it dry - it's that simple! Our Seal Coat dries quickly, allowing you to enjoy your newly sealed floors in no time.
Invest in the long-term protection and beauty of your exterior wooden floors with the CureUV Seal Coat for Exterior Flooring Applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Roller coat application provides a smoother finish in less time
- Guaranteed More Coverage per Gallon
- 100% UV-curable products don't evaporate or shrink
- Dry Instantly with UV Light - No Wait time
- No Mixing and ready to use right out of the container
- No VOCs, No Solvent Smells, and Non-Flammable
- Significantly more resistant to scratches, abrasion, and wearing than conventional finishing products
Our coatings demand specific curing conditions for optimal performance. To achieve the best results, it is essential to use recommended curing wavelengths and intensities. All our products require a wavelength of 365nm and a minimum intensity of 300WPI; please note that they are not LED curable. If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.