DIGITAL GERMICIDAL 254nm UVC DOSIMETER WITH BLUETOOTH
Sure, UVC Light is an effective tool for eliminating pathogens on surfaces, but how do you actually know your UVC Sanitizing Systems are effective?
The UV Dosimeter with Bluetooth is our new device designed to accurately measure the UVC dose delivered by your UVC Systems. This practical dosimeter adapts to almost any UVC system and displays the mJ/cm2 delivered by it via Bluetooth, making it the perfect addition for safety and accuracy.
- Confirms Efficacy of UVC Sanitizing Equipment
- Accurately measures UVC dose delivered to verify that pathogens are eliminated
- Operating modes and alarms can be configured via Bluetooth
- Connects directly with disinfection equipment and IT infrastructure
- 100-degree field of view and excellent immunity to visible light
- Digital read-out of the UVC dose delivered to a surface in mJ/cm2
- Provides various sensing orientations
- Up to two years of operation on a single AAA alkaline battery
The UV Dosimeter with Bluetooth is the ideal dosimeter to verify the well function of 254nm UVC systems to ensure the safety of occupants. By providing a digital datasheet of the mJ/cm2 delivered by your devices, this addition is the most efficient tool for commissioning, maintaining, and verifying the operation of 254nm UVC systems. Make sure harmful pathogens are eliminated with a clear digital read-out via Bluetooth and eradicate any guesswork with the UV Dosimeter with Bluetooth.
- UVC dose verification for up to 199 mJ/cm2 at 254 nm
- UVC dose and power may be read via Bluetooth (BLE 5)\
- Directly connects with disinfection equipment and IT infrastructure
- Two years of operation on a single AAA alkaline battery*
- *depending on the operating mode
- Dose measurement can be reset with the press of a button
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.