UV Curing - Durst Rho 205/8 Dichroic Coated UV Reflector Liner
UV Curing - Durst Rho 205/8 Dichroic Coated UV Reflector Liner UV Curing - Durst Rho 205/8 Dichroic Coated UV Reflector Liner

Durst Rho 205/8 Dichroic coated UV Reflector Liner
Free Gift


UV Bulb Price Match Guarantee

Guaranteed 100% Ultraviolet (UV) Dichroic Reflector compatible for Durst Rho 205/8

Our Durst Rho 205/8 Dichroic Coated UV Reflector Liner is a UV replacement dichoric reflector that is manufactured to reflect UV curable energy. It allows higher UV wavelength to pass through it and is a generic replacement for Durst Rho 205/8 printer.

The main function of the dichoric reflectors is that it reflects visible light and allows infrared radiation to pass. The illuminated object is heated less as the infrared radiation of the light beam is reduced. The UV reflector liner has the following dimensions:

  • Big reflectors (2): 8.34" x 2.45"
  • Small reflectors (2): 3.8" x 2.45"

The dichoric shutter liners are compatible with the following models:

  • Durst Rho 205/8
  • Durst Rho 2058
  • Durst Rho 205 8
  • Durst Rho 205-8
  • 205 8
  • 205-8
  • 2058
  • 205/8

UV reflectors are very important in a UV system and are responsible for the reflection of over 55% of the UV energy source. Therefore it is very important to maintain and clean the UV reflectors in a UV system periodically.

Durst Rho 205/8 Compatible Dichroic UV Reflector - Drawing (PDF) 

*All reflectors listed are compatible brand UV products. We do not sell Durst Rho brand reflectors. All Durst Rho brand names, trademarks and logos are property of Durst Rho.

Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment.


Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
Prices way lower than the OEM

Great replacement solution with affordable price! Work as original from Honle or even better. Price is way to lower then buying directly from Durst!

Keep up the good work!

(Review migrated from previous site version)


Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question