Excelight Ultraviolet Germicidal Replacement Bulb part # EL720L
This 25.375 inch UV replacement bulb is 100% compatible with the Excelight lamp Model EL720L and EL720A. This 32 watt bulb is suitable to use in Residential UV Water Systems.
When water passes through the UV water treatment system, the microorganisms present in water are exposed to the light, and their genetics is disrupted, thus inhibiting their ability to reproduce. With this method, you can be sure of destroying 99.9% of harmful organisms in the water. This method does not alter the pH, taste, or chemistry of water in the process. This method is a better alternative to adding chemicals and their byproducts in water. This system provides protection against water contaminants such as yeast, cyst, bacteria, virus, and protozoa.
This bulb is available with a shatterproof coating that in case of damage keeps the lamp glass from falling into the unit where is installed. This results in an easy way to dispose of glass if it shatters. You can select this shatterproof option above.
Do I need shatterproof coating?
Although shatterproof coating can lower the intensity of the UV-C bulb by as much as 15%, it is recommended for applications in which it is crucial to avoid potential glass breakage at all costs. These applications include but are not limited to food processing and medical institutions. However, if glass breakage would be inconvenient but not catastrophic, skipping the costly shatterproof coating is quite alright. After all, we do not use shatterproof coating with our glasses and plates at home.
Bulb Applications and Features:
- Environmentally safe: The bulb produces a low amount of ozone. In addition, using UV light significantly reduces the amount of VOC's released into the atmosphere.
- Increased UV Output: This bulb is specifically designed to have an enhanced UV output.
- Premium Quartz glass: The quartz glass has a unique quality - it is able to transmit a high amount of UV light thus ensuring maximum exposure of water or air to the effective UV rays.
- Low Cost and Energy Saving: This lamp has a rated life of 10,000 hours. With this longer life you'll be able to save on maintenance costs because you’ll have to replace the bulb less frequently.
- Wattage: 32 watts
- Length: 25 inches (645mm)
- Base: 4 pin Single End
*All germicidal UV lamps listed are compatible brand UV products. We do not sell Elga LabWater brand UV sanitizer light bulbs. All Elga LabWater brand names, trademarks and logos are property of Elga LabWater.
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
Note: CureUV brand products are 100% compatible with the original equipment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.