Far UVC 222nm Light Excimer Lamp
The 222 nm Far UVC Light Excimer Lamp is a UVC Lamp designed specifically to attack harmful pathogens while being completely safe for the skin. This innovative lamp uses quartz tubes to emit 222nm UVC light that is used in public disinfection programs because of its high effectiveness and safety for humans.
- 222nm UVC technology is not harmful to humans
- Lamps are equipped with high-quality UV-C lamps
- High-quality quartz tubes ensure up to 10,000 hours of useful life
- Can be customized according to the size of customer demand
- 1-year warranty
222nm UVC Technology has revolutionized the UVC market since its safe for human skin, unlike the commonly used 254nm UVC. Usually used in schools, kindergartens, hospitals, canteens, hospitals, homes, offices, factories, and disinfection chambers, this efficient UVC lamp has a 1200% mite killing rate, and 99.99% sterilization rate.
- Application: Public Disinfection
- Light Source: Quartz Tube
- Input Voltage: AC 110V/220V
- Warranty: 1-year
- Wavelength: 222nm (far UVC)
- Rated Power: 40W / 20W
- Shape: Straight Type
- Working Time: ≥10,000 hours
- Working Temperature: 0-40℃
Technical Data Sheets:
- 20 watts:
- 40 watts:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at 800.977.7292 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the ballast included?
Yes these come complete with the ballast, as shown in the picture,