36W Upper Air Corner Mount UV Room Air Purifier
8-9 Ft. Ceiling - Upper Air Wall Mount
The 36W upper air corner mount UV room air purifier cleans the air in the corner of a small room where wall mounting is preferred. The effective germicidal UV coverage area for the corner wall mount unit is 110 sq. feet. This UVC disinfection unit uses 2 Philips TUV PL-L 18W UV bulbs.
Why choose upper air UVC purifiers? Upper air units are ideal for control of harmful airborne contamination in high-risk or congregate areas. With this system you will smell the difference and will no longer need to use toxic air fresheners because your house or office will smell fresh and clean.
The EPA says indoor air quality is 5 times more polluted than outdoor air and even greater in high traffic areas. This hospital grade UV-C (254nm) system destroys 99.9% of harmful airborne viruses, bacteria, molds, protozoa, and yeasts. This UV air purifier neutralizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) caused by air cooling or heating systems, pesticides, building materials, cabinetry, furniture, damp carpet, air fresheners or cleaning product fumes.Features:
- Decorative aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coating added to the fixture's exterior surface for a standard clean white finish
- Convenient corner mount design
- 180-degree irradiation UV disinfection zone
- Concentric powder coated flat black louvers with 1/4" spacing
- Louver assemblies are removable for ease of maintenance
- Standard on/off and safety cut-off switches
- Minimum mounting height is 8'
- Class P, HPF, CBM certified ballasts comply with Federal Ballast Law (Public Law 100-357, 1988)
- 120-250 VAC 50/60 Hz operation using UNV ballasts
- Produces no ozone
- UV Coverage Area: 110 sq. ft. w/ 12' radius
- Dimensions: 14.5" (W) x 9" (H) x 10.5" (D)
- Overall Height: 15 inches (381mm)
- Wattage: 36 Watts
- UV-C Wattage: 11 Watts
- Replacement UV Bulbs (included): 2 Philips TUV PL-L 18W
- UV Bulb Rated Life: Up to 9,000 hours
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg.)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.