Guaranteed Replacement Ultraviolet (UV) Bulb - Miniature 2 Pin (bipin) - 38 Watts - 31.22 Inch Length Lamp - Worry Free Performance for 1 Year
- Wattage: 38W
- Wavelength range: 254NM
- Length: 31.22 inches (793mm)
- Base/Pins: Mini bi-pin (2 pin)
- Base Material: Ceramic
- Average Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours
This 38 watt germicidal bulb uses UV-C light to inactivate and kill bacteria, molds, protozoa, viruses, and yeasts. This germicidal bulb has a miniature bipin (2 pin) base. 100% Compatible Replacement for Lamp/Model Number: GPH793T5L.
This sterilizer lamp is instant starting and utilizes a coil filament, which operates hot. The UV lamp life is governed by the life of the electrodes and is affected by the frequency of starting. The fixture is high quality, with a long lifespan and low mercury dosage to meet environmental demands. This germicidal lamp is well-suited for the following applications that require UV-C intensity:
- Well water
- Drinking water
- Surface water
- Municipal water
- Food service/processing
- Beverage service/processing
- HVAC and Air Conditioning units
- Heating & Cooling Filters
- Air purifier/treatment systems
- Aquaculture, Ponds and Aquariums
- Pools, Spas and Water Features
- Oil, Gas and Power
- Pulp, paper and wood
- Water bottlers
- Surface disinfection
- Marine and more..
Not your UV-C germicidal lamp? Have more questions? Call or Click. It's that easy. See how we can duplicate your germicidal UV-C lamp, bulb, quartz sleeve, and more.
*Hg - Lamp contains mercury - manage in accordance with your local disposal laws by visiting: www.lamprecycle.orgGPH793T5L Germicidal UV-C Bulb
- Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.