Ultra Slim Adhesive Trap - 30 watts
The Ultra Slim adhesive trap is an innovative fly trap that uses no pesticides nor chemicals to attract flies in safe environments like commercial áreas, schools, hospitals, and more. This fly trap consists of one big glue board that catches the flies attracted by two 15 watt UV Bulbs. Available in white and stainless steel to blend with the environment, this device is slim and easy to install, making it the ideal fly trap for any environment.
- 2.5” width making it slim and discrete, hugging the wall easily
- The two-piece brackets make the wall mounting system easy to apply and take off
- A large 11” x 16.75” glue board makes this trap longer lasting and more effective
- The glue board roller guide makes service easy and clean, avoiding the glueboards from sticking to the bulbs
- 2 15 watt UV bulbs attract flies in a larger range
- Available in white and stainless steel to easily blend
- Strong materials ensure your device withstands harsh environments
At only 2.5" indepth, this is one of the slimmest low-profile fly traps on the market. This powerful 30-watt system hugs the wall and cleverly conceals trapped insects within its attractive cover.
With no latches or external hardware simply lift up the cover to change lamps or its over-sized glue-board which utilizes a roller guide system to avoid sticking to lamps during service. Ideal for use in food prep or service areas where chemicals or harsh pesticides can not be used.
- 24-hour, non-chemical trapping
- Uses one 11” x 16.75” glue board
- Energy-efficient U.V. insect lamps (2 – 15 watts)
- Color & material: stainless steel
- Attraction range: 1500 sq. ft.
- UL approved/listed, 115v/60hz, with 6’ cord
- FDA & USDA accepted under current code
- Dimensions: 19”w x 11”h x 2.5”d
- 2 year limited warranty
Not sure which fly trap solution is right for you? Give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.