Loctite 3103 Flexible Light Cure Adhesive - Part # 23691 - 25mL Syringe
Light Cure UV Adhesive 23691 25mL syringe
The Loctite 3103 Flexible Light Cure Adhesive - Part # 23691 - 25ml Syringe is a single component UV/Visible light curing acrylic adhesive that works to bond polycarbonate to itself. It does not induce stress cracking when under molded stress levels. The 25ml light cure adhesive works to form a transparent bond when exposed to UV radiation and/or visible light of sufficient intensity. The adhesive cures with the help of UV blocked and tinted substrates. The adhesive works well for a wide variety of substrates, which includes plastic, glass, ceramic and metals. It also works well for sealing, gap filling and potting.
When to use the adhesive:
Typically for bonding polycarbonate to itself, while not inducing stress cracking under typical molded stress levels
- Mainly used for stress-sensitive plastics
- Thixotropic to reduce adhesive migration
- Service temperature up to 140 degrees C
- Color/Appearance: Transparent to Slightly Hazy
- 1 Or 2 Part: 1
- Base Chemistry: Acrylic
- Viscosity Cp: 10,000
- Cure Time: <20 seconds
- Volume Resistivity: 8.9 X 10(14)
- Dot Specifications: DOT: Combustible Liquid, UN1993 (More than 450 Lt)
- Shear Strength PSI: 1,600
- Tensile Strength: 2,500
- Durometer/Hardness: 51 D
- Dielectric Strength: 24 kV/mm
- Specific Gravity: 1.13
- Elongation: 260%
- Flash Point: >197 degrees F
Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.