Transparent, light yellow Light Cure UV Adhesive 23698 1 Liter Bottle
The Loctite 3106 Light Cure Adhesive - Part # 23698 - 1 Liter Bottle is a transparent light cure adhesive that comes in a one liter bottle. The adhesive features medium viscosity, high strength and is acrylic and thixotropic. The UV/visible light cure adhesive works to bond rigid and flexible PVC to polycarbonate. It helps in bonding areas where there are large gap filling capabilities and where there are needs for flexible joints. With no heat curing, this adhesive is ideal for bonding temperature-sensitive plastic. The product exhibits adhesion to substrates such as plastic, glass and most metals. The thixotropic nature of Loctite 3106 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate.
Works on the following part numbers:
- Curable by low energy visible light
- Hardens in seconds when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light
- High health and safety credentials
- VOC compliant in all 50 states
- Ideal for stress-sensitive plastics and metals
- Color/Appearance: Transparent Liquid
- Product Name: Loctite® 3106™ UV Adhesive Transparent 1 Lt
- 1 Or 2 Part: One component - requires no mixing
- Base Chemistry: Acrylated Urethane
- Volume Resistivity: 7.7 X 10^14
- Viscosity Cp: 3,500 to 7,500
- Durometer/Hardness: 53
- Specific Gravity: 1.08
- Elongation: 250%
Note: CureUV.com stocks generic products that are 100% compatible with the original equipment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.