Loctite 3321 Light Cure Adhesive
The Loctite 3321 Light Cure Adhesive - Part # 19739 - 25ml Syringe is a non fluorescing, slightly flexible acrylic based adhesive. The medium viscosity of the instant adhesive is designed primarily for bonding rigid or flexible PVC to polycarbonate. The transparent and yellowish adhesive has large gap filling capabilities.
When to use the adhesive:
Typically for bonding polycarbonate to itself, while not inducing stress cracking under typical molded stress levels. It also bonds thermoplastics and plasticized PVC and works in the assembly of disposable medical devices.
This UV adhesive is considered hazardous in International or Air shipments. Customer must provide a certified shipping carrier for shipments other than Ground.
- High-speed cure on demand
- For stress-sensitive plastics
- Very high viscosity
- 1-part system
- Tack free time: > 30 seconds
- Fixturing time: 12 seconds
- ISO-10993 Biological tested and qualified
For discounted case pricing, item must be purchased in multiples of 10.
It works with the following part numbers:
- Loctite 3321 - 25mL Adhesive MSDS (PDF)
- Color/Appearance: Transparent Liquid
- 1 or 2 Part: 1
- Viscosity Cp: 3,500 to 7,500
- Specific Gravity: 1.08
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.