Loctite 3491 is a fast curing, medium viscosity UV light cure acrylic-based adhesive designed for bonding glass-to-glass and to a variety of other surfaces. Loctite 3491 is a high transparency, low yellowing adhesive that cures in seconds upon UV light exposure of 365nm to form an impact resistant bond.
Typical Usage: Typical applications include bonding and sealing or potting applications of glass to itself or other materials, such as rough surface decorative glass, molded glass tableware items or automotive lighting components. Well suited to plastics, ceramics, glass, and metals.Benefits:
- High-speed cure on demand
- High transparency and low yellowing
- Medium viscosity
- Exhibits excellent resistance to prolonged humidity or water immersion
- 1-part system
- Tack free time: 15 seconds
- Fixturing time: 12 seconds
Loctite 3491 - 1 Liter Adhesive TDS (PDF)
Loctite 3491 - 1 Liter Adhesive RoHS Compliance Letter (PDF)
- Technology: Acrylic
- Chemical type: Modified acrylate
- Color/Appearance: Transparent Liquid
- 1 or 2 Part: 1 (no mixing)
- Tensile Strength: 3,700 PSI at break
- Viscosity Cp: Medium, 750 to 1,500
- Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Durometer/Hardness: 75 D
- Cure benefit: Production - high speed curing
- Application: Bonding, potting or sealing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.