The R&D Dual Chamber Curing System is a versatile high-performance conveyor that works with both an LED array & UV Medium Pressure Lamp at the same time. Ideal for research and development in labs.
- UV LED Array wavelengths: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm
- Medium Pressure Lamps available in: Mercury - 365nm, Iron - 390nm, Gallium - 420nm & Indium - 440nm.
Works with both UV LED Array and Medium Pressure Lamps at the same time!
We can customize these systems to fit your needs precisely. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds. UV LED Array is available in all wavelengths and so are Medium Pressure lamps, bundle lamps available for replacement or research.
- Independent chambers make research more efficient and fast
- Ideal for laboratory R&D, QA Proofing and Light Production
- UV light intensity adjustable from 1% to 100%
- Aluminum reflector built-in helps reach a higher reflection efficiency and a longer working life
- Effective irradiation width can be customized to fit your ideal luminous body
- Teflon coated conveyor belt ensures a smooth operation
- Operator safety is ensured by the UV opaque shielding
- Lamp contained within a modular assembly that is fully shielded, designed with easy access
- Air cooling protects your UV Lamp from overheating, maximizing its useful life
- Benchtop size makes it easy to install in most working spaces
The UV LED head located in one of the chambers offers a variety of wavelengths that including of 365nm, 385nm, 395nm & 405nm, the other chamber works with UV Medium Pressure Lamps such as Mercury, Iron, Gallium & Indium. Chambers are independent, making working with different wavelengths at the same time possible.
With an innovative modular design, this curing system consists of a variable speed conveyor belt system with dual chamber, a controller, internal power supply, a high-intensity irradiation head with a medium pressure lamp assembly, and the corresponding cables. Discrete ballast power supply is internally mounted.
The conveyor supports external signal input and trigger and is designed for use at a workstation or other bench surface, ideal for laboratory R&D, QA proofing, and light production.
With an effective curing area of 300x200mm and clearance up to 3 inches tall, suitable for most products and materials.
This system is a cost-effective and time-saving solution for curing UV products easily, without damaging them from overheating thanks to integrated air cooling.
- High-intensity full spectrum UV source
- Dimensions: 1500L * 580W * 100Hmm
- Conveyor Belt Width: 300mm
- Power Wiring: 220VAC 50HZ
- UV LED lamp power density: 800mW / cm²
- Effective curing area: 300x200mm
- UV light intensity adjustable: 1% -100%
- Adjustable belt speed
- Effective Irradiation Width: can be customized
- UV LED lights from the conveyor belt adjustable distance: 10-50mm
- Conveyor Belt Material: Teflon mesh belt or stainless steel mesh
- Roller: surface knurling
- Cooling Method: forced air-cooled
- Machine Material: sheet metal
- R&D / Testing suitability
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.