The Monozone UV Air Ozone Generator gets rid of harmful bacteria, virus and removes unpleasant smells caused by mold, smoke and other odors.
Using special Ozone producing bulbs these systems can quickly disinfect Unoccupied making them safe again.
The compact and easy to use Monozone™ Ultraviolet Ozone Generator is manufactured out of 304 Stainless Steel and can be mounted or used free-standing.
- Clear all occupants out of area to be treated.
- Post warning signs that system is in use.
- Place System in center of area, off the floor, and away from walls.
- Turn Monozone on and leave area.
- Air is drawn into Monozone generator through washable electrostatic filter(s).
- The air is then pushed along the ultraviolet exposure chamber over the lamps.
- Purified air leaves the generator through the exhaust panel at other end of unit. Air exiting the generator contains ozone.
- Infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and virus are deactivated while mold, smoke, and other strong odors are removed.
- Ventilate the area fully after treatment has finished.
- Type 304 stainless steel for unparalleled strength, durability, and an attractive finish
- Safety Switch keeps technicians safe from UV radiation when opened to allow for safe and easy lamp changes and cleaning.
- Check lamp condition through Sight Glass
- Reflective interior maximizes amount of light for higher output
- Electrostatic Filters are washable
- Can be mounted horizontal of vertical with supplied brackets
- 105cfm (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- 6300cfh (Cubic Feet per Hour)
- 2 x 24.0", 25W UVC Ozone producing Bulb
- 10,000hrs Lamp Life
- Dimensions, L34.5" X W7.75" X H7.75"
- Room Size Treated @ 3 Room Air Changes/Hour (cf/h) 2100
- Room Size Treated @ 6 Room Air Changes/Hour (cf/h) 540
- Water Damage
- Fire/Smoke Remediation
- Dust Mites
- Animal Odor
- Cooking Smells
- Crawl Spaces
- Food Processing
- Hotels & Motels
- Locker Rooms
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.