The Sediment Pre-Filter is an easy-to-install replacement filter for your under-counter Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- Reduction Claim: Dirt, sand, and sediment reduction
- Nominal 5-micron rating
- Very easy to install
- Change Frequency: 12 months
To replace the filter you´ll have to unscrew the filter body from the permanent head and screw in the replacement. It is also available with the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head.
- Model number: Q5605
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Dimensions: 12.375" X 2.875"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psig
- Operating Temperature: 35 to 100 ºF
- Rated Capacity: Dependent upon the quality of the influent water
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.