The Carbon GAC Pre- or Post Filter is an easy-to-install replacement cartridge that twists right into a permanent head. It uses granular activated carbon to reduce chlorine, taste, and odor making it ideal for pre- or post Reverse Osmosis filtration.
- Reduction Claim: Chlorine, taste, color, and odor reduction
- Very easy to install
- Change Frequency: 12 months
To replace the filter you´ll have to unscrew the filter body from the permanent head and screw in the replacement. It is also available with the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head.
- Model number: Q5633
- Dimensions: 12.375" X 2.875"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- NSF Certified
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psig
- Operating Temperature: 35 to 100 ºF
- Rated Capacity: 2500 gal/1 Year
- Standards: ANSI (American National Standards Institute) / NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.