Water filters remove undesirable particles, chemicals, and microorganisms from water by means of a semipermeable barrier, adsorption, or biological processes. They are made of densely packed synthetic or natural fibers that trap suspended particles, materials that block microbes or adsorb unwanted chemicals or substances that cause a chemical change, such as acid neutralization.
- Manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene
- Designed for purity compatibility; it will not impart taste, odor, or color of the filtered liquids when used within the recommended temperature limit
- Provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack
- Spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
- Nominal 5-micron rating
- Available in a wide array of sizes and micron ratings to be suitable for all of your filtration needs
- FDA approved materials
- Tested and certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Reduced Contaminants: Sediment/Dirt/Rust
- Change Frequency: 6 months
The Pentair Pentek P Series Cartridges are manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spun together to form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces. The coreless strength of the cartridges is achieved by sintering the many fibers into a solid matrix.
This filter fits in the following filter housings: OmniFilter (OB1, OB5, RO2000, U24, U25), Ace, AquaPure (AP101T, AP11T, AP141T, SST1, SST1HA, AP1610SS), Honeywell, Sears, Fulflo, Cuno (CFS11T, CFS01T), Teledyne Water Pik, American Plumber (W38-PRA, W38-PRB, W38-PRQC, W34-PR, WC34-PR, W34-PRB, WC34-PRB, W34-PRM), Master Plumber, Flotec, Culligan (HF-150, HF-160, HF-360, RO-2127), General Electric and most other water filter housings with 9.88" x 2.5" filters.
- Cuno: CFS110 56121-11
- Model Number: 155014-43
- Dimensions: 2.38” x 9.88”
- Psid@Flow Rate: 0.6 psi @ 5 gpm
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 µm
- Temperature Rating: 40–145°F (4.4–62.8°C)
Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Cartridge Style: Drop-in
- End Cap Type: Double Open Ended (DOE) - No Cap
- Filter Construction: Melt Blown
- Filter Type: Sediment Depth
- Media Type: Polypropylene
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.