Water filters remove undesirable particles, chemicals, and microorganisms from water by means of a semipermeable barrier, adsorption, or biological processes. They are made of densely packed synthetic or natural fibers that trap suspended particles, materials that block microbes or adsorb unwanted chemicals or substances that cause a chemical change, such as acid neutralization.
- Higher filtration efficiency, consistent flow rate, and superior filtration performance
- Provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack
- Ideal for food and beverage applications, it will not impart taste, odor, or color to the filtered liquids
- Not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges
- Nominal 25-micron rating
- Unique micro-grooves provide added surface area
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications
- Allows it to be used in many hot water applications
- Reduced Contaminants: Sediment/Dirt/Rust
- Change Frequency: As needed
Pentair Pentek Polydepth Filtration Cartridges are constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded micro-fiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate, and superior filtration performance. The recommended temperature limit it´s 40-175°F (4.4-79.4°C).
- High-Efficiency Meltblown Sediment Depth Filters: HMB-25098-20W
- Model Number: 15751-43
- Dimensions: 2.32” x 9.88”
- Psid@Flow Rate: <2 psi @ 2 gpm
- Temperature Rating: 40-175°F (4.4-79.4°C)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 25 µm
- Cartridge Style: Drop-in
- Cap Material: Thermally Bonded Polypropylene
Initial Pressure Drop: 2 PSI Differential
End Cap Type: Double Open Ended (DOE) - No Cap
- Filter Construction: Melt Blown - Grooved
- Filter Type: Sediment Depth
- Media Type: Thermally Bonded Polypropylene
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.