Water filters remove undesirable particles, chemicals, and microorganisms from water by means of a semipermeable barrier, adsorption, or biological processes. They are made of densely packed synthetic or natural fibers that trap suspended particles, materials that block microbes or adsorb unwanted chemicals or substances that cause a chemical change, such as acid neutralization.
- Replacement filter for most 20" Standard Housings
- Versatile and reusable, allowing for a variety of uses
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical-resistant
- Nominal 30-micron rating
- Applications: Potable water, light industrial applications, swimming pool and spa, and well water applications
- Contaminants Reduced: Sediment/Dirt/Rust
- Change Frequency: As Needed
Pentek R Series Cartridges are manufactured from a durable,non-woven, and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses. The media is pleated around a polypropylene core to maximize dirt-holding capacity and extend the time period between changes or cleaning. The pleated endcaps of the standard cartridges are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. The pleated ends are sealed to the endcap with a thermoplastic adhesive. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass improving filtration efficiency. R Series cartridges are resistant to both bacteria and chemical attacks making them suitable for a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Model Number: 155416-43
- Dimensions: 2.63” x 20”
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Media: Non-woven polyester
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1 PSI Differential
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Standard Endcaps: Vinyl plastisol
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 30 µm
- Psid@Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Recommended Flow Rate: 10 GPM
- Cartridge Style: Drop-in
Filter Construction: Pleated
- Filter Type: Pleated
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.