Water filters remove undesirable particles, chemicals, and microorganisms from water by means of a semipermeable barrier, adsorption, or biological processes. They are made of densely packed synthetic or natural fibers that trap suspended particles, materials that block microbes or adsorb unwanted chemicals or substances that cause a chemical change, such as acid neutralization.
- Designed for general water filtration purposes
- Reduces sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
- Economically priced
- Nominal 20-micron rating
- Pleated cellulose design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Change Frequency: As needed
Pentek S1 Series Cartridges are manufactured from pleated cellulose media and are designed for general water filtration purposes. The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength. The pleated endcaps of the standard cartridges are immersed in a thermosetting vinyl plastisol. The pleated ends are sealed to the endcap with a thermoplastic adhesive. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce bypass, improving filtration efficiency. S1 Series Cartridges are economically priced and highly effective at reducing sediment particles down to 20 microns in size.
This filter fits in the following filter housings: Pentek SlimLine, AquaPure, Master Plumber, Omni (U25, OB1, OB5), American Plumber, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace 45025 (HF-150), Sears, Honeywell, Fulflo, Culligan (HF-150, HF-160, HF-360, RO-2127), Ametek, Ace 49560 (HF-360), Cuno, Flotec, General Electric, and most other water filter housings with 9.75" x 2.5" filters.
S1 filter is equal to: American Plumber W20CLa, USFilter S1, Bruner S1, Plymouth Products S1, Ace Hardware 49641, Kleen-Plus S1, Sears, Culligan S1 or S1a, Flotec RS2, MasterPlumber TrueValue 614-800, and GE FXWPC.
- US Filter: S1
- Sta-Rite: RS1-DS
- Purwater: PC20-S
- OmniFilter, Flotec: FPWF-RS2, RS1-SS, RS1-DS
- Keystone: 210
- General Electric: FXWPC, GXWH20S, GXWH04F
- Culligan Water Filters: S1, S1A, 01019124, WH-1R
- Ametek: S1
- American Plumber: W20CLa, 155001-52
- Ace Hardware: 49641
- Model Number: 155001-43
- Maximum dimensions: 2.63” x 9.75”
- Filter Media: resin-impregnated cellulose
- End Cap Type: Double Open Ended (DOE) - No Cap
- Filter Construction: Pleated
- Filter Type: Pleated
- Endcaps: Vinyl plastisol
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 20 µm
- Psid@Flow Rate: 0.8 psid @ 10 GPM
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40-145°F (4.4-62.8°C)
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.