Electric Grid Wall Mounted UV Fly Trap - 50 watts
- Quickly kills insects on a protected electric grid
- Offers 360-degree visibility
- 50 watts of U.V. light (2 – 25 watts) attraction is the highest available in a trap of this size
- 24-hour, non-chemical trapping
- Electric grid means no maintenance costs compared to glue board systems
- Easy access to dead insect removable catch tray
- Simple to open door for easy cleaning
Unlike most systems, this unit is compact and portable so you can take fly and insect control with you and set it up in a matter of seconds. Yet despite its compact frame, with 50 watts of ultraviolet power, it is powerful enough to clear 2,500 square feet of flies and other flying insects and covers 360 degrees around itself. Additionally, when the situation calls for a more permanent solution, the Electric Grid UV Fly Trap can be wall mounted in minutes. The silver-aluminum finish is nice enough to never look out of place and the electric grid control system means you never have to worry about replacing glue boards or the associated cost. Simply empty out the insect tray and continue enjoying a bug-free environment.
The light can be suspended from a ceiling, mounted 3-6 feet high on a wall, or used as a portable tabletop trap.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 14" H x 5.5" D
- Attraction Range: 2,500 square feet
- Wattage: 50 watts, uses two 25 watt lamps
- Finish: silver-aluminum
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- FDA and USDA accepted under current code
- UL approved/listed, 115v/60hz, with 6’ cord
Not sure which heavy-duty UV fly trap is right for your application? Give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.