Simply roll the SANITAIRE RSM2680 into any occupied space to instantly start disinfecting the air.
The fully mobile Air Sanitizer requires no professional installation, plug it into an applicable power source and switch it on. When in use, the air is drawn in through the bottom of the system on all 4 sides, it then passes into the irradiation body passing by 12 UVC bulbs. Finally, the clean air is passed out of the system 4 louvered exhaust panels located at the top of the unit. Due to the design of the sanitizer occupants in the surrounding area are fully protected from any UV exposure.
- For use in occupied areas
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Destroys harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air
- Low maintenance
- Cycle the air in a 125' x 125' x 8' room every hour.
- Cost effective, disposable filters for frequent filter changes.
- Interlock safety switch that disconnects power to the system when the access panel is unhinged for lamp or filter replacement
- Differential Air Pressure Gauge
Measures filter resistance by reading the pressure differential between outside air and the pressure in the blower compartment, helping to indicate when filter replacement is required.
- 2000 Cubic feet per minute capacity
- 120,000 (1 Room Air Change/Hour)
- 40,000 (3 Room Air Changes/Hour)
- 20,000 (6 Room Air Changes/Hour)
- 12 x 48" UVC Bulbs
- 792 W Output
- H 78-3/4" x L 32" x W 30"
- 10,000 Hrs Lamp Life
- Waiting Rooms
- Maternity Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Burn Centers
- TB Clinics
- Detention Centers
- Prisons & Jails
- Homeless Shelters
- Nursing Homes
- Veterinary Clinics
- Food Industry
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Electronic Production
- Cosmetic Production
- Office Buildings
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.