The Small 120x120mm LED UV Curing Oven Box is a curing system available with 365/385/395/405nm wavelength, composed of a UV LED Head and oven with a temperature sensor centered in the bottom panel of the oven. Its curing area is 120x120nm.
- Available 365/385/395/405nm wavelength are suitable for curing most UV glues, adapting to the job at hand
- Cold light source makes it suitable for any heat-sensitive material
- Ready for immediate use, maximum light intensity can be reached in an instant
- Easy to control and power saving
- Forced air cooling ensures the system correctly works for prolonged periods
- Temperature sensor on the bottom of the oven
- Mercury-free and ozone-free
- Electronics: Micro speakers, motors, cameras, lenses, displays, PCBA, etc.
- Medical instruments
- Research institutes
- Wavelength: 365nm*
- Curing Area: 120x120mm
- Optic Power: 200-500mW/cm²
- Curing cavity size: L120xW130xH130mm
- Dimensions: L200xW264xH393mm
- Input voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
* Current available specifications apply only to the 365nm option
If you have questions about this or any of our UV Chambers & Ovens, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.